Pleasant Interruption

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Nana Sunday, Bloody Sunday
At 2:49 PM
by: Nana

I had some objectives to complete for this Sunday. They all have to do with me being in Ottawa.

The first objective was to go to the university bookstore to finish up a story (I won't give anymore details). The university bookstore is closed on Sundays.

The second objective was to get all of my comics from the comic shop, and pay for next months issues. The comic book store is closed on Sundays as well (I didn't know cause I never go on Sundays).

The third objective was to get a new battery for my cordless phone. I was able to do this, but it set me back 30 dollars (I bought the phone for about that much, because it was a display model).

The fourth was to go to the music store to see if they have any used acoustic guitars. The music store is closed on Sundays.

My fifth and last objective was to go to the pawn shop to see how much the gitars there were; if they were cheaper than the ones at the music store, then I would buy ones from the pawn shop. THE PAWN SHOP IS CLOSED FROM AUGUST 3RD UNTIL AUGUST 28TH.

As you can see, this was the worst day for planning ahead in history.

I also broke the mop/sponge thingie that I brought from Belleville, and had to spend another 30 bucks on a new mop/bucket/misc. cleaning supplies. And I still haven't slept yet. [/whine]

But I did go to a restaurant/bar that I've been wanting to go to for awhile. I'll talk about the Avant-Garde Bar tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home