Pleasant Interruption

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nana Harry #@$!*%& Potter
At 8:34 PM
by: Nana

The new Harry Potter book is in stores. WE bring you this news first, in classic Pleasant Interruption style!

I am a bibliophile. I love books. I especially love books about space, and/or magic. I can't believe I typed that sentence, reread it, and kept it in the post. Anyway, I like the Harry Potter novels and I couldn't wait for the sixth one to be published.

I decided to reread the fourth and fifth Harry Potter novels in preparation for the sixth one (which was released this weekend). I then decided not to buy the book yet, because I'm waiting until I'm done the fifth one (100 pages left) so I can read it as soon as I get it (it being the sixth book). I finally, I decided to shut myself off from most of the websites I visit, so I don't see any strange spoilers about what happens to Harry and the Hogwart's crew.

I went to a website immediately after I decided this and read a spoiler (by accident). I hate the intarnets.

In the off chance that what I read is false information, I'll thank you all to not post any spoilers about the book on this website. If you do, I will actually hate you forever, regardless of what our prior working relationship was.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you enjoy reading the latest book as you did the previous ones. Happy reading.love from your mom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2005 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home