Pleasant Interruption

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Nana The Guy Who Fights People
At 12:03 PM
by: Nana

When I was walking to my friend Carly's place yesterday to hang out with the chums, I overheard a conversation between a policeman and a woman. I like listening in to conversations between the police and drunk people, for reasons which I think are quite obvious. This one didn't disappoint. Apparently there was some guy on the next street over who was randomly fighting people as they walked past him on the sidewalk. She was telling the officer about this, and he was trying to get her to come quietly into the back of his squad car for some reason. I made sure to go one block out of my way to avoid any confrontations. I didn't feel like killing anyone on Canada Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home