Pleasant Interruption

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Nana My Tambourine is Still Shaking
At 9:14 PM
by: Nana

We've had a slew of personal posts recently, and I'm sorry about that. But here's another one.

I'm at my parent's house now, probably for the rest of the summer. I'm away from my music, my adopted city, and most of my friends. Any thoughts of romance have been left in Ottawa as well. Belleville just isn't the kind of place where I'd want to start something up.

To make matters worse, Belleville has always has some sort of hold on me. Whenever I'm here I revert to lazy Nana. I've caught up with Maury (you ARE the father) on daytime tv, but I'm still behind on my soaps and stuff. The women from The View and Regis and Kelly are my universal constants.

I have an inexplicable attraction to Lunette the Clown from the kid's show The Big Comfy Couch (she is not a child herself, I assure you).

I'm listening to Beck's new album non-stop for the rest of the week.

This isn't how I imagined I'd be spending my summer.

Hiro has some news to talk about, but I don't know when he'll get around to it. I need to visit Tony again.

The good news is that I'll be back in Ottawa for Canada day, if things go as planned.

I just saw Tony Little in a Geico commercial.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home