Pleasant Interruption

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nana The Geek Hierarchy
At 2:13 AM
by: Nana

This has been passed around the internet like a spliff at an Arts party, but I still think that it's relevant to any conventional conversation about geekyness. If you ever wanted to know where you stand in relation to other geeks, here's your answer.

In case you were wondering, I fall under the second level of comic book fans, between the first level of anime fans, the third and fourth levels of sci-fi book readers, and I'ma video gamer and roleplaying gamer. I'm also a sci-fi/fantasy lit fan, I watch sci-fi tv shows, and I'm a trekkie.

If you don't know what a "furry" is, then leave me a short message and I'll devote a humourous post to them.

1 Comments:

  • Aks, and ye shall receive! I'll get a post done some time in the near future, but I can't promise that it'll be anytime soon. (sorry!)

    By Blogger Nana, at 7/14/2005 01:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home