Pleasant Interruption

Monday, April 25, 2005

Nana The Resemblance Is Uncanny
At 11:55 AM
by: Nana

Okay, because of the time we live in I need to put up a disclaimer: I am going to poke fun at a public figure. This is something that has been done many times over the course of history. I am not the first person to do this. Pleasant Interruption is not trying to make any sort of religious or political statement (in this case). I (Nana Adu-Poku) am not trying to make any sort of religious or political statement (in this case). I have no hidden agenda or any sort of weird scheme to dethrone the new Pope (although I could, because I'm awesome). I like Star Wars, and I like comedy. I found this picture, and I thought it was funny. I did not make this picture, and I will not take credit for it. Make of it what you will.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home