Pleasant Interruption

Monday, April 04, 2005

Hiro Not Your Average Mug Shots
At 9:33 PM
by: Hiro

Tomorrow morning I leave for Halifax to compete at the National Karate Championships. This is what I've been training for over the last month or so along with my teammates Tom and Arjun. It is also my excuse for not having been very active with this blog.

Anyway, a few weeks ago we had to send in some passport sized pictures to be used for our competitor's id tags. So instead of doing the ordinary and getting a picture taken at some photo booth at the mall or cutting out our faces from some pictures, we decided to something a bit more fun. We took some pictures with a digital camera and after I spent a bit of time in Photoshop, voila! I now present to you our id photos:

Tom
Hiro
Arjun

Oh yeah, you wouldn't wanna mess with these guys huh?

Anyway, I'll be gone for a week so you can bet I'll be out of sight during that time but once this is over with I should have a lot more free time to hopefully start putting out some more pleasant interruptions.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home