Pleasant Interruption

Monday, March 07, 2005

Nana Shut Your Mouth, I Just Can't Take It
At 1:05 PM
by: Nana

IT'S A DOUBLE HEADER AT THE INTERRUPTION TODAY! I bring you two new posts to waste your time this March afternoon. Here is the first.

Every now and then a song comes along that surprises you with the intensity and range of the vocals. The guitars and drums come together to weave a brilliant web of sound that fellates your aural orifice. Whenever you and your friends hear this song, you turn up the volume and rock out. The song reaches it's climax at an emotional bridge that takes your breath away each time you hear it.

I think I've found such a song. And I think you all know which one I'm talking about. Everyone who I have spoken to (except Mark Wilson, you jerk!) agrees with the following statement:

Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson is amazing.

And I can't get this song out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home