Pleasant Interruption

Monday, February 21, 2005

Hiro And Now...Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Interruption
At 10:20 PM
by: Hiro

Weeeeell, that took a considerably longer time to do than I had hoped.

Readers, meet Pleasant Interruption Version 2.

I spent a good chunk of this weekend working on this new design so I hope you don't think it looks like shit. In any case, being that it's my first time delving into the world of web graphic design I don't think it's too terrible. It's still a work in progress but I think it's finally complete enough to be put to use as I didn't feel like delaying this any longer.

Any comments, suggestions or critiques are welcome so please let me know either by commenting on this post or messaging me on MSN. Preferrably MSN if it's to insult my design so as to allow me the opportunity to immediately insult your face. Haha kidding...

I'd insult your life. Oops! Kidding again! haha

No really, please don't be afraid to critique any part of the design as the only way I can make it nicer is if you tell me what's wrong with it! I'm not exactly the most creative person so all the help I can get will be appreciated.

Right-o, now that I have this giant time vacuum out of the way, I can proceed to engage the not-so-giant-but-still-pretty-big time vacuum of writing blog posts.

What, you were expecting an actual post today? Ha!

4 Comments:

  • Looking cute so far man. I like the crisp clean layout. I'm biased towards minimalist designs at heart. :)

    Keep up the good work... cutie. :P

    Ex-stream!!!
    St. Riv...err... Chaz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/21/2005 10:49:00 PM  

  • Looks good Hiro! Much cleaner than your room. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/21/2005 11:03:00 PM  

  • The Blog is looking great guys! I have to say i was really impressed before the change. But it looks even better with the original template! Love the profile pics too.

    By Blogger D., at 2/22/2005 08:27:00 PM  

  • Kazuu,

    The new look is hot yo!!!

    Tom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2005 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home