Pleasant Interruption

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Nana Just to Let You Know I Am Still Breathing
At 1:56 PM
by: Nana

Like Hiro's post about the new update (which is smashing), this will not be a post in the normal Pleasant Interruption style. I'm just going to talk about myself.

Yesterday, (I came back to Ottawa after visiting my 'rent's place for part of reading week) I decided to save money by taking the bus from the train station instead of a cab. I learned that I probably should not take the 99. Ever. Unless I want to take another hour long walk home.

Apparently, I cannot take a normal picture. I always end up in some fantastical pose which is structurally impossible. I'd link to some examples, but really, if you want to see Escher I'd say go to the source. I'm not sure what I'm doing in the banner picture, so don't ask. My brother refers to it as "the monkey pose", but I like to think that it's the last part of an awesome drum solo.

Okay, I've violated this place enough with my evil personal blogging! I just have two more things to say: Tony, the receipts came in for the apartment, and the Vietnamese telemerketing guys are calling you again.

3 Comments:

  • the 99. i don't think i've ever ever taken that one (and i think i've done pretty well with adventuring on OC Transpo. btw, the 85 does NOT go to the train station)....where does this 99 take you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/24/2005 10:21:00 PM  

  • Amusing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2005 02:36:00 PM  

  • The 99 took me away from campus. Maybe if I had waited a bit longer I would baout been able to get back to campus, but I didn't think it was a good idea.

    And sorry for replying 4 days late.

    By Blogger Nana, at 2/28/2005 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home