Pleasant Interruption

Monday, March 14, 2005

Hiro It's a Reunion!
At 11:38 PM
by: Hiro

First off, apologies to all you Pleasant Interruption fans for my week of absence. I bear myself before you and plead for mercy. I hope you can someday find compassion in your heart to forgive me.

I've been a generally busy person this whole work term since January but this month has been extremely busy. The Karate Nationals are coming up in less than a month so Tom (Kirk), Arjun and I have been training pretty much everyday. So between working out and training karate, I don't get home til like 8-10 pm everyday. On top of that, I was pretty busy with something else which I will not mention here at this time so that left me with no time to be writing anything for P.I.

I'd also like to give a bloggin' high-five to Nana for keeping up the fort. See, that's what team blogging is all about. Covering each other's backs.

It also appears that the elusive Tony has resurfaced from his secret underground layer. His whereabouts were unknown to even his fellow bloggers and Nana and I still don't have a clue what he was doing with his time. We have suspicions that his activities may or may not have involved gas-powered staplers, mispeled(lol!) signposts, removable speedbumps and possibly some baby ligers. Make what you will of that information and arrive at your own assumptions - Nana and I adopted the don't ask don't tell policy a week ago.

Anyway, today I worked an extra hour and a half from 9 am til 6:30 pm and then ended up walking home for an hour, and finally celebrated my roommate's birthday(Happy Birthday Kat Amanda!) so no time tonight for a full post.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Kat is another roommate)

But because I'd hate to leave you so unsatisfied, here's a video to keep you busy:
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/615/
Hilarious. Just hilarious.

1 Comments:

  • Ah Hiro, you're such a wonderful roommie! Thanks for the cake! We'll have to do wings again sometime! That's a lot of exclamations marks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/20/2005 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home