Pleasant Interruption

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hiro Super Dot Com 2k5 Remix
At 10:25 PM
by: Hiro

Alright, when I said I was back in action, I lied. Since my last post that I made ages ago, I've gotten even busier in life. Next week I go to Halifax for a week for karate nationals so I've basically been trying to get ready for that among other things.

However, I haven't forgotten about Pleasant Interruption and I have taken care of a few things behind the scenes.

First off, Nana pointed out to me last week that if you search for Pleasant Interruption on google, we're now ranked 2nd. Not that everyone searches for those two words on google, but we feel special nonetheless.

Also, I am proud to announce that we've registered www.pleasantinterruption.com so you can all gleefully change your bookmarks and when you try to tell a friend about us you don't need to go through the trouble of reminding them of the blogspot.com part.

Lastly, we've put together some profile pages so you can get to know us a little better. If you look to the sidebar on the right hand side you can now click to view our profiles.

Lastly, to keep you amused, I present to you: Eric Conveys an Emotion

Hours of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home