Pleasant Interruption

Friday, September 02, 2005

Hiro A New Home, A New Term
At 9:02 PM
by: Hiro

Yesterday, just a day after arriving back in Canada, I moved back to Waterloo where I've settled into my new place. This time it's an apartment...not quite as cozy as my old house but my room here is almost twice as big as my last one so I can't complain. I'll miss having the old family(Dave, Mariano, Mike, Tony) though, but I'll be living with them(minus Mariano since he's a don) again in 4 months so I guess I'll look at it as a break so I can better appreciate how fun it is to live with them.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of one of the busiest weeks of my life. I'm going to be a frosh leader for both engineering frosh and village frosh. In other words, I will get 2 hours of sleep every night. Last year it felt insanely busy doing just engineering frosh leading so I can only imagine what it will be like with twice the workload. To top things off I'll be staffing the big football game at the end of frosh week next Saturday. You may think I'm crazy, but this is only the beginning of a busy, busy term. I'm pumped.

I'm hoping that over the next few weeks I'll be able to revisit my tour of Europe so I can share with you some of the stories and also use it as a means for myself to remember what exactly happened over those 2 crazy weeks so stay tuned for that.

I'm also working on reworking Pleasant Interruption. Technically speaking I'm gonna put it on its own server and moving away from the Blogger system.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sprout. What the fook is a Frosh and village frosh?? please explain.

    Lookin forward to hearing more about your european trip. more juicy details please and well done skulling the beer 18seconds not too shabby for a plastic yank!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2005 08:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home